Bare-Co is a family owned manufacturer and wholesale distributor of agricultural equipment replacement parts and consumables with 74 years in the industry and 12 company owned warehouses throughout USA, Australia and New Zealand distributing through a network of agricultural equipment dealers.
About the role
A great opportunity for an experienced tractor parts interpreter to manage our busy Dandridge, Tennessee warehouse. This is a hands-on role that will require knowledge of agricultural parts together with motivation to participate in all facets of the operation including manual handling of customer orders.
• Manage the day-to-day running of the warehouse
• Customer Enquiries
• Ensuring the company’s WHS policies are maintained and adhered to
• Handling all facets of inventory logistics
• Knowledge of agricultural spare parts
• Tractor PTO experience highly desirable
• Positive and customer focused attitude
• Basic computer skills
• Willing to learn new skills and multitask
• To treat and operate the warehouse as your own.
This will be an exciting position with the world’s most progressive and respected agricultural aftermarket distributor.
What’s in it for you:
• A competitive salary package
• Friendly and supportive family environment
• Long term stable job prospects for the right candidate
• Stable employer with over 75 years in the industry
• Employer with the best reputation in the industry
Applications in confidence to: Justin Rednall